Our Healthy Minds Counselling service offers you the space with an impartial counsellor to explore issues that are presented in life and are causing difficulties.
Is it for me?
Counselling is a process people seek when they want to change something in their lives or simply explore their thoughts and feelings. A counsellor is not there to tell you what to do - instead they will encourage you to talk about what's worrying you. Counselling does not come in a cookie-cutter format and each session is generally tailored to the individual.
How can counselling help?
- To help you understand yourself better and the way you think
- Offers you the space and freedom to explore your own thoughts with an unbiased party
- Can help you understand other people's point of view better
This is a fee paying service:
- For those in full-time employment, £45 per session.
- For students, those with low-income, or in receipt of benefits, £20 per session (bursary rate).
For further information or to self-refer please call Suffolk Mind on 0300 111 6000 or visit the Suffolk Mind website to complete an online referral form.
HMC is fully confidential service and operates within the professional boundaries set by the BACP (British Association for Counselling & psychotherapy) and the law.